How It Works
Simple to use with our proprietary User Dashboard
The User Dashboard has several handy functions:
- Starting and stopping your scanning software
- Safely monitors the duration of the ultrasound, time, and date
- Saving and sharing all images and videos
- Displays the number of ultrasounds you have made and how many you have left
- Shows examples of ultrasound images of baby's different body parts.
- Allows you to instantly add more scan time through our website
- Purchase a Gift Card for a friend and share the Joy!
The saved images can be found in your User Dashboard under ‘My Pictures’. We also do not save any personal information, images or videos that you have made.
All your images and videos are exported by you via the included USB flash drive.
Once you have received your at-home Ultrasound Machine you can get started immediately.
First, connect the probe to the tablet that is included with your system. Then log in with your personal account on the User Dashboard.
The Dashboard is directly available on the tablet and will provide instructions for
making the ultrasound pictures.
At the end of your rental period, you simply return Pregnant Peeks to our studio, or extend your rental period and spend a little extra time watching your baby.
You have two options when returning the Pregnant Peeks scanner You must choose which method you will be using prior to your rental.
- Return the unit back to our studio the following day after your rental period has ended within a predetermined time frame.
- Return the unit back to us via USPS Priority Mail® Medium Flat Rate Box.
The Scanner must be returned to the address that is included inside your home ultrasound machine kit.
Questions? Call or Text Kim at (Cell) 617-838-5466